Tuesday, March 22, 2011

YAY!!

YAY!! Finally i'm free from assignments and mid terms. I left one Pengajian Malaysia's presentation and i shall start doing revision for my final which is jz around the corner. Yeap, this semester onwards, the subjects to b taken are very very much difficult to cope with. Extra effort and attention are needed.

Final Timetable
28/4 --> Pengajian Malaysia
4/5--> Industrial Relations
9/5--> Organisation Development
13/5--> E-Commerce
13/5--> Financial Statement Analysis

OMFG!! first time i experience two subs in one day. Anybody can tell me how to cope with these? both subs are totally hard enuf. Utar is reali bad enuf to arrange this stupid thingy for us. sorry that i've to b rude bcz i reali couldnt accept this fact. what to do? STUDY HARD LAR! no choice vert! :(

Hopefully my beloved n96 can be cured within this month so that i can grab my dream hp as soon as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment