Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Again =(

Again. I'm suffering for my ear problem again and again. This time is quite serious as compared to the previous I injured my ear. Today i went to consult doc and when doc took the tool and put it inside my ear, the doc said : "wow,yr ear has many dirty things inside." Actually i noe, those dirty thingy blocks me frm hearing. I'm weak in hearing or listening to anything. I could onli rely on my left ear to listen avthing. My poor ear. I'm hoping "u" could recover fast. I'm damn scared of u seriously. With this, i'm damn moody for the whole day and tend to put all my temper to my hubby. Sorry abt that. No one can und my feelings to suffer all this. I locked myself in the room, do wateva things i like whitout burdening anything or anyone. Somehow i love the feeling to b alone sumtimes. No one disturbs u. No one interrupts yr life. How good it is. Sigh! This week I will be accompanied by those tablets of medicine again.

Finals is just around the corner. This semester i hav onli one mid term, but i just got to noe frm the lecturer that it still will cover frm chap 1 til 13. OMG..its damn alot to squeeze them inside my brain. The previous semester i onli needed to study onli 7-8 handouts onli..but now. =( What can i do? Just work hard le. Gambate to all my frens. :)

It's late now. Shud have off to bed now. Gud nite av1.

No comments:

Post a Comment