Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sick again

I have been sick for 2 days again. It was reli torturing my life. I was attacked by food poisonous and at night i had fever. Duhh.. I was so suffering. But thanks Hubby to be with me all the time to take care of me and i know i'm burdening his time to study for his mid term. I'm sorry. I wouldn't want to be so weak but sad to say, nowadays i'm too weak to battle against viruses. I'm reli too weak. Pls go off frm me. I need to study for my finals soon. I wan a healthy body and betta condition to fight for the best.

Mum urged me to see doc. Yes, once again, i've made her worry abt me as well as my dad. My mum scolded me for nt consulting doc when i'm sick. I used to sleep whole day when i'm sick. Yest 1 slept for 16 hours yet I did'nt feel gud at all. I just wan to lie on bed and didn't want to get off frm the bed. I had severe headache but still need to attend fren's birthday party as i promised to go. Well, the party was so nice and fun of cuz.

This morning mum called me 3 times but I missed the calls cuz i was sleeping like pig. Didn't manage to receive her calls. Around 10 sumthing, she called me again and asked how's my condition now. From her tune of voice, I know she is very worrying abt me. How i wish i'm in ipoh and i hav my beloved mum to take care of me and i do not need to think what to eat for lunch or even dinner. But...Sigh...! :( Well, i'm feeling betta today, but just hav minor headache.

Arrrgh.. I damn hate my housemates who alwiz slam the door so hard. Pls la, dun ever try to scare ppl with so hard slamming door la. Wan to break the door rite? Imagine when u're doing something carefully, out of a sudden sum1 slams the door very hard..arrgh..for sure u will jump up frm the chair rite? Yes. I've been frightened for uncounted times ady. I hate them. They're no manners fellow. I do not look at them. I hate to see their ugly betty faces. Yaks. Damn them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment