Sunday, November 28, 2010

Study week

Notice my title? Study week. Yeah. It's my self-declare study week. It's just week 7 but most of the subs have ady finished covering :) Yeah. When it comes to an end of the semester,which means it wil come to the exam,students hav to start doing revision,facing pressure,how many cups of coffee to accompany, sleepless nights and etc. Yes,these are all the symptoms of exams. All students will definitely go thru all these phases.:(

My final exam's timetable
-> 14/12 Consumer Behavior
-> 15/12 Entrepreneur and Business Ethnics
-> 20/12 Recruitment and Resourcing

The very 1st time i hav 2 papers continously. I wouldn't noe how to study for it. Damn stress as two papers are theory papers. How to squeeze them all 2geta? Pray hard i can reli do it very well.

Currently having sore throat. I guess i had eaten the fish and chips that caused me to suffer this. Need to drink plenty of water to kick the pain away.

Gonna start studying now. All the best av1 :) Rmb take enuf of rest ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment