Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finally

Yea. Finally my exam is ended by today. I'm officially FREE now. YES!! Happy to the maximum. I've been suffering for 2 weeks due to exam period but now, looking bec the previous days, it's just a relieved! But frankly to say, the paper i did today is not well done. Same problem, time management again and again. Imagine spending 45mins just to complete one sub- question. Totally have no idea how to complete others on time. So rush to finish till all my writtings seems ugly. Sorry to the lecturer who marks my paper, i guess my handwriting will need u to spend some time to read. :)

I'm in holidays now. Woo Hoo. How happy am i. Hubby has one more paper 2 go, which is tomoro. Seeing him to suffer of memorizing those handouts. i feel somewhat heartache for him. Jia you and hereby wish him all the best. We've been sticking 2geta all day long during exam period. So much H.A.P.P.Y. to b sticking with him. We play while we're studying. we disturb each other while we're studying, i turn mad when i realise tat i couldn't finish up my notes on time and put anger towards u but u purposely stay up late just to accompany me to study though u're sick n tired. Sorry. :( Thanks hubby.

Wat to do during this 3 weeks holidays? I guess i shall just stay at home repeating the same tasks avday! Xmas is coming but this year, same do as the previous years, never celebrate in this special day. Hopefully to spend my time with him. ♥

Stop right here. Take care my frens. I shall c u all next year. Byez :)

No comments:

Post a Comment