Wednesday, December 15, 2010

YAY!!

YaY!! i've just clear 2 papers. 1 more to go. But nothing to b happy abt as one more tough sub is going to come to me. No guideline how to study for it. Questions will not b asking frm handouts, totally 100% application. Argh! I'm weak in that. So how? :(

Today is not a gud day for me as my "auntie" pays me a visit. T.T Stomach suffers pain. No appetite to eat. No energy to do avthing, how do i study later on? I'm stil feeling tired though i took a long nap just now. It seems not enough. These 2 days i slept less than 5 hours. Imagine that!! First sub, slept at 4am, then woke up at 6.30am to continue my studies. After the paper, came bec home and study for the next sub til 2am and then woke up at 6.30am. How tired is that? Exam period is reli torturing so much. :(

I totally don't like those childish minded guy especially those who update their status. The way they post and the way they say, can reflect how childish is their thinking. Sometimes reli beh tahan them. Halo, u're adult. Please be matured la. Aduh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment