Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Design again

Special thanks to Lee Jien for helping me to decorate my blog til it looks so nice and i'm so in love with it. And another girl who helps me alot is Ebel. Both of them do help me alot in decorating my blog n i noe i've been burdening their time to answer all those 2pid questions frm me. Sorry yea. I do reli hope i've the skills like them to decorate my blog n yet avtime i try, the results show FAIL. Aiks. Seriously to tell, i;ve no computer skills, i'm weak in all kind of computer stuffs. The onli things i noe is to surf internet like FB, Msn, Google or check for my mails. These all i noe. Ppl, how's my blog? Hees:)

Argh. It comes to the end of december, nope, suppose to b saying in this way, when it comes to the end of every month, i'll b facing the same problem --> BROKE. Where do i spend my money? Totally no idea abt it. I wish to fill my holidays with meaningful tasks rather than jus sqautting at home n watching pps all day long. Any idea? Hope that i can go for swimming ( my lovely hobby) or go for bowling? Or cooking? Duhh. Lazy worms start crawling inside my body. Perhaps i shall invite some of my frens to go with me but...who do i ask for?? Hubby?? Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment