Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bec from trip!


I'm bec from my 4 days 3 nights trip. Okay, i'm not so satisfied as i didn't manage to buy things as i expected. The shopping mall we had gone included Mid Valley, The Curve, One Utama and Sunway Pyramid. So tiring as we walked frm morning til night. I was a bit disappointed cuz i couldn't find nice dresses or clothes or even pants that suit me. I tried on a formal skirt but due to my skinny body, the XS size wouldn't suit me too. Damn sad and in that moment i had a strong gust of feeling to grab it no matter it can't fit me and told myself i'll get fat soon. But after a few seconds of wise thought, i gave up. Overall, during this trip, the amount of money spent is around RM600.

* the pic we captured when we reached the hostel*




No comments:

Post a Comment