Sunday, January 16, 2011

Super bad luck!!

I've got a bad year ahead in 2011. All bad things tend to happen all at once to me. I gonna fall down n never wan to get up anymore. Things in studies hav not settled, face difficulties whether i can register for my fyp n just got a saman today. okay, i noe i'm damn bad luck for this while. It's so annoying to me. Sigh!! Get it off frm me now! I just wan things go smoothly to me.

Sometimes human is selfish. He/ She may think of his/her own benefits first and never think abt ppl who's down in problem. It could be understood and i noe av1 of us wil do this as well. We shouldn't blame others, just think tat u're bad luck and being abandoned by others. okay, well. Since nothing can be changed, i guess it gonna stop right now.

Problems pull my mood down. Sorry if im rude to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment