Thursday, January 20, 2011

Non stop!!

See the title? A BIG sigh for myself. I wonder why bad luck keeps following me? why? this year i've the worst year. avthing goes super bad to me. things couldn't be settled smoothly. 1st is my studies matter but finally settled. 2nd is i got caught to park at a legal parking lot and got a saman, but settled. 3rd i face difficulty in changing my tutorial class, this one is stil pending to be solved and the 4th one, which is my beloved nokia n96 is dead. i couldn't switch it on now. WHY? y bad things tend to happne on me? i blif sooner or later i'll juz fall down n nvr want to face or accept unpredictable things anymore. Stop it right now kay??

Well, today ( 20/1/11) is my 42th month anniversary for me n my hubby ♥. But we didnt celebrate this special day. As normal we went for breakfast 2geta, took our lunch 2geta and even dinner. I stick with him whole day and i'm so much in love with the moments i spend 2geta with him though he was busy revising foe his studies while i was busy pps-ing. LOL.

ntg much and i do reali hope no more bad things happen to me again. thx for my hubby for comforting me and things wil b fine very very soon. PERHAPS. i just open my eyes wide to see wat happen next. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment