Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HOLIDAYS GONE

CNY break is ended and i've stepped bec to my study life again. Sigh, the happy moments alwiz pass so fast. Frankly to say, my study mood is not ON yet from week 1 till now. I demand more holidays and i noe its impossible to happen. My parents do not like us to skip classes. so, i forced to attend classes this week, or else i'll just stay at home and enjoy to the max.

Looking bec the previous weeks, which is week 1, all things i did were not smoothly. Bad luck tends to folo me all day long, even just a tiny matter i couldn't make it done nicely. I was totally sad and disappointed. I grumbled to my hubby, to my frens and even my parents, y am i the victim to suffer all these.

Week 2, celebrated hubby's birthday. Photos will b uploaded soon. I guess my expectation is too high, the surprise dinner was not tat well- arranged by me. still, i grumbled myself for not making things nice again. :(

Week 3, is the most happiest moments cuz all my siblings come bec and i love the moments together with them. relatives paid us visit and this year i've got so much ang pau. woo hoo.

Week 4, holidays ended. Step bec to study life as i noe many of us are not willing to come bec to the dead place. We want more cny break. Sigh. PY, accept the fact pls. Mid terms, assignments,quiz are coming. But my heart and mood is still in off mood la. How to battle against them? :(


No comments:

Post a Comment