Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

14/2 every year for this special day, every couple will grab this chance to celebrate this special day with their loved ones. well, yesterday i had a simple yet sweet and nice dinner with my loved one as well. hubby kept making me to feel happy. can't deny that the moment im with him, u can definitely see me hav a happy face. HAHA.

2day is a public holiday but tonnes of work nid to be done! i must fill my holiday with works, i don wish to waste any single time to do unnecessary things. :)

do u guys realise that nowadays av1 is using touch screen hp? yer, i noe i'm outdated tat i do not own a touch screen phone. well, since my beloved n96 is dead, its time for me to think wat hp shud i buy. HTC Desire or perhaps iphone 4 ? i prefer hp which has large screen.

Things that i wanted to buy in my pending list:
1) hp
2) bag
3)watch

hopefully i'll grab all these asap!

ok, stop right here. Wish av1 does hav a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment