Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Mood =)

HAHAHA.. i jz can't stop myself to feel happy all day long. Guess what, i got sponsorship from my dad to buy hp. I'm totally crazily happy of it. Dad is alwiz the best and able to giv avthing the best to all of us. ♥
one day, i told my dad that my hp is out of order and sent for repairing. the conversation started this way:

Me : dad, my hp rosak ady.
Dad : So ? u want to buy new hp ar?
Me : uhm, i hope so. mayb the hp i want to buy is abt RM1000-1500 onli
Dad : What for u want to own such expensive hp? Simply buy those RM200 can ady.
Me : WHAT???? SO OUTDATED!! I DON'T WANT. How to use it in uni and my frens will tease me T.T
Dad : I dun wonder y nowadys ppl want to buy expensive hp. Dong big business izit?
Me : * speechless*

feel sad cz i noe my dad wouldn't allow anyone of us to waste a large amount of money to buy hp. frm his perception, hp is jz an unnecessary thing. so, i do not put any hope that he'll buy new hp for me.

after few weeks later, while i was printing my notes, i heard news frm tv saying abt iphone and ipad. immediately i popped my head out. another conversation started this way :

Dad : u want to buy ipad ar?
Me : No, i want to buy iphone. dad, u pay me rm500 and the rest i pay for myself.
Dad : aiya, i pay u RMxxxx and u go n buy yourself.
Me : really?

wow, i was so touched when my dad handed me a cheque. Thanks dad. I love u so much. i told my sister, indeed i jz want to show off to her that dad sponsors me to buy hp. haha.. so lucky to b the youngest daughter at home. parents giv the very best things to the youngest children. i noe my sisters do envy me alot. lolz

this coming wednesday u wil hav a minor operation. i'll pray hard avthing goes very well for u. i hope to bec home and accompany u to pass the hard time with u, but mum doesnt allow me to go bec. T.T dad, ntg will go wrong ya. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment