Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Birthday is OVER

31/5 --> my birthday. Tq for all the wishes i receive from fb, sms or spoken words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" frm frens. Thanks alot. I was in totally good mood for the whole day for no reason. There's no grand celebration, there's no grand birthday present i receive yet i just feel happy, putting a smiling face all the long without reason! Aha, birthday makes people happy? Perhaps!

Birthday present i've got this year : a key chain from my mum ♥ a Samsung cemera from my hubby ♥ birthday cakes from my little bro and ebel ♥ delicious meals in Indulgence from my sis's bf ♥ and i know there are some coming soon. ngek ngek. I forced my sister to buy me Hada Labo facial products and she agreed. Woohoo.

Well, new semester has started. Duhh.. Back to reality life. My frens have graduated from utar and now they're seeking for jobs. Why am i stil here? Just can blame i had wasted half year two years ago. Or else i wont b staying in this dead town! herg! This semester is the tough one for me. Double and double efforts nid to b extra given.

All the best to me ba! I know i can do it =). bye

No comments:

Post a Comment