Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Semester Break

Well. I'm having 2 weeks for my semester break. It's the shortest break i've since i stepped into uni. I'm quite worrying about my results as i didn't do it well. T.T Frankly to tel, i hate most account papers. Even how hard i learn i couldn't catch up the meaning. Wat's current asset? Wat's current liabilities? See, can u imagine how worst is my understanding towards account papers! I used to memorize wat thingy shud be categorized in Balance sheet or Income statement. Sigh! People used to ask me : " hey, your dad is accountant vert, why your account so bad? "
Normally i wil answer them " i don't inherit any cells from my dad". HAHA. That's the reason i chose Business Administration for my studies. Yet, this course comprises account papers as well. I'm fated to face all these papers in my life. I alwiz tel me friends, how good if utar proposes to students, if u wish to pass one subject without sitting for the finals, but u've to pay Rm3k for it. YES. I'll definitely pay for it. Haha. Same goes to my fren who's very suffering from account papers too. We both have the same feelings. *dreaming* people, please pray hard for my results which wil b realeased very very soon :'(

May! yup, May is my month. Guess what! My birthday is coming soon. Same goes to my sisters. My sisters' birthday are coming soon as well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance to my sisters as well as to me. ♥. Uhm, hubby and his frens plan to go penang during this sem break. WOOHOO. No one can understand how happy am i cos i'm longing to go penang since the last time i visited thr. I guess is about 2yrs ago. But hubby tells me they wouldn't go for shopping, it pulls my mood down. I tel him, wat if u guys go for makan and throw me alone for shopping. At least 6hrs wil do. Hubby doesnt agree and ask me not to go and stay at home betta. T.T What do u think if u can't go for shopping is u're a shopaholic? Damn sad! What wil b my wish for my birthday? Hope avthing goes well for me as well as my friends and family. :)

Currently my house is doing renovation. Argh! Super noisy til i can't even sleep in the morning. I'm forced to wake up early avday. So tired.

Wish mmy friends who have finally graduated from utar. Wish you guys hav a brighter future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment