Friday, May 27, 2011

Penang 3days 2 nights trip

Last few days went to Penang with hubby and friends. Guess what, my hubby planned for my birthday celebration. so touched. ♥ The 1st day, after the dinner, i demanded to go for shopping ( alwiz my loved one), but got rejected as hubby planned to celebrate my birthday at other place. I got little angry without knowing anything cos there was some time for me to do some shopping. But since they agreed to hav dessert at..ops..4get the place's name, then forced to go. After reaching there, i felt weird all of a sudden. But didnt care so much and it was my loved place. It was full of snoopy. So damn cute. see below :

2pid hubby suddenly came with cute cakes..some with snoopy cutie image :)
Birthday present from hubby. Its a Samsung camera. ♥ it so much

Group photo of us. Thx for the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment