Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Exam ended

Exam ended last Saturday. And I can say that this semester finals, i did very bad. Yup, every paper i did was terribly bad especially for the mathematics paper. I could jz say that im scared of figures. I dun like figures. I alwiz get bullied by maths paper or even account paper. But what to do? BA course does include all these subs which couldnt run away from accepting them. Even how hard i conquer over them, but i guess "they" alwiz beat me and im alwiz the loser. T.T 


Forget about the that, I shall just enjoy my one month holiday now. But..but..no trip during this semester break, the onli things to be done is squatting at home and "goyang kaki". LOL.


Face condition is getting bad and friends nvr stop asking what happen to my face. I could jz answer them " i dunno". :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment