Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Visited doctor

Visited doctor yesterday. I felt so nervous because the doctor is an Indian, which means i've to speak English with him. I can't speak well actually. =) Hmm, doctor gave me lots of advice and wanted me to rmb, include :
- no chocolate
-no ice-cream
-no Mcd
-no fried foods
-no Tom yam & laksa
-no chili
- u must have 8 hours of sleep
- drink 8 glasses of water
-eat more fruits and vegetables
- DO NOT pinch your pimples


He told me, majority of the people who are having the skin problem as me, usually take 3 months to recover, but they r some minority of ppl might take beyond that period. I hope im classified into the majority gang. Since my skin is  getting more serious, i don't like to go out to face any frens of mine, perhaps i mind how they look into my face, and ask me why my face turns to be like that. I've no idea. 


From todays onwards, i must stop myself from eating my favourite foods as listed above. It's reali very torture when see my siblings are eating. :(( 

No comments:

Post a Comment