Thursday, August 18, 2011

Almost comes to the END :(

Time flies very very fast, it's almost the end for this semester. It reminds me that hubby is going to leave me, he's going to leave kampar very very soon, which means I've to stay alone in kampar for the reamining two semesters. Whenever I think about this matter, it pulls my mood down. Frankly, we have been staying in kampar for 4 years, yes, I've used to the days he's with me all the time
~ we can meet easily
~we can stick togeta for all day long
~we can hang out togeta whenever we want
~we go for supper for almost every night
~we go for a sweet walk
~we go for travel when we're having semester breaks
~ there are unlimited things to b listed out

YET, it comes to the full stop of his uni life, which means there's a full stop in my life without him too. I'm gonna suffer for the loneliness, sadness etc all by myself. SAD to the max. I just could beg time to pass a little bit slower but its impossible. Time doesnt wait but you have to grab the time to appreciate avthing around you. He's gonna step into working life, which means there's getting lesser and lesser time for me to meet him. Sigh!
Ya, i seldom hang out with frens in kampar. Most of my time spending with him. So, a sudden leave would definitely leave me hard feeling. Seeing him to move his things back to Ipoh is so upset while all my things are still kept unchanged in my hostel. I wana leave kampar as well T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment