Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jackie


Woo hoo! Yay! Few more days i'll be taking my Jackie back from the owner. Do u guys feel weird when i first starting to post puppy's photo and most of my frens wil comment about in this way " hey, you're not scared of dog anymore?" Haha. From this, u can slightly get the meaning of it right? Em, before that i was damn damn scare of all kind of animals til i can shout until my lung drops off. They're so scary to me especially their fur. Yup, they're cute just that my psychology thinking is they're very horrible scary. Lol. But..but..many week ago, can't reali rmb which day, my cousin had brought her pet, shih tzu type of puppy. I quickly jumped onto the sofa and screamed as loud asi could. My siblings forced me touch her bit by bit. At first, i stood quite a far distance from her (pet), i used her comb to touch. My heart beated so fast. Then slowly i used my finger, yup onli one finger to touch her. Slowly and slowly, i dared to hug her and put her onto my leg. But still, i wil still shout if she suddenly appears in front of me.

Er, how about jackie? Ya, she's my lovely pet. I witness the process she grows up day by day. It's a kind of happiness to see her from baby dog til now she's so active when we're playing with her. So cute. How do u think of her? Totally in love with her. HAHA :)

1 comment: