Saturday, August 20, 2011

upset mood

Week 13. The last week i'll b staying in kampar with him for this semester. I could just sigh for the time passes too fast. I'm greedy, i want more time spending with him but actually i know it's impossible. Just accept the truth ba CPY.

Sometimes I do feel admire to one of my fren, her bf has gone to oversea for his studies yet their relationship maintains so well. If for me, i would definitely lost confidence to myself. In other words, i've no confidence at all time. She can be so independent, the main point i admire her so much. Ya, i do alwiz too depend on my hubby to be with me, the reali bad habit that couldnt change.

I alwiz comfort myself it's time to be independent as hubby hopes me to be, try to mix some frens instead of staying alone in hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment