Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Semester

I was bak in Kampar last Wednesday due to the MUET exam on Thursday. I know i didn't do well for the speaking test as i was reli too nervous to speak out my points with the 2 minutes time given to prepare for my points. Aiks. Yes, I prepared well and even arranged all my senteces well but when it was my turn to speak, i spoke all my three points within 30 seconds. T.T I stopped there for a moment. My mind kept thinking for other points to elaborate my main points plus I was too nervous, at the end, didn't manage to complete my sentence in a well manner. Both examiners realised my tension and tried to help me out. They asked me for example but i noe i was failed to giv very accurate example. That's my weakness to speak in front of the people. I'm too shy perhaps. YES!! Can't deny that.

When it came to Friday, Yes, our malacca trip started. Special thanks to Kareena to be our tour guide and she allowed us to stay over 2 nights at her giant house. Her house is very nice decorated especially for the kitchen, it's big enuf. She brought us to wander around Malacca and we managed to try out Malacca's nice foods. We spent so much on eating rather than buying stuffs. I'm in poor condition again. We took over 1k pics there and soon will be uploaded. Overall, this trip is fun and enjoyable, espcially the time i'm be with Hubby ♥ and another 3 frens. As i'm not so close with girl ( our tour guide), but during this trip, I tend to build friend relationship with her. Haha. She knows what I like to eat just in the short period of time. =)

Yeah, bak to the topic. New semester is started and i'm so lucky to get my sticker for the 1st time. I'm sad that one of my buddy couldn't join us. Sigh! Not a happy semester but I will try hard for this semester. My results for last semester is damn bad. So, work harder. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment