Sunday, October 31, 2010

Say Hello to November

Today is the new day of November. Say goodbye to October. It's just so fast that it comes to an end of this year. I still rmb last year's november, I was preparing to apply for my course in Utar. Wow, just a blink of eyes it comes to my 3rd semester d. Time is no longer wanted to wait us even though just a second, it wouldn't stop moving ahead, nvr tend to move slowly. Haha. We should appreciate the time given. :)

I'm still considering whether to move away from my current room. Yes, for sure my rental is expensive and the size of my room is too large for me. Sometimes I do feel afraid of staying alone in my large room. Besides, I do not like my housemate that often brings lots of his friends to our hostel. Yes, u hav the power to bring any kind of ur frens, but pls la, consider abt ppl's situation k? I reli hate noises. I hate sound polution. Ur frens are shouting and laughing so loud at the downstairs which make me and as well as my fens get frustrated. there are another 2 girls, living at the same floor with me, yaks, they tend to make the kitchen so dirty and nvr want to clean in. Come on, u're an adult, how come just a minor thing u wouldn't make it done properly? Feel shame of u both. Seems that i've so many things to complaint abt. I know living with different kind of ppl toleration is needed among each other, sigh!

Guess what. I've completed 2 out of 3 assignments. Just want to say my way of completing tasks is so efficient. Clap to myself. Haha.

Sisters came back from their Beijing trip and i got to know that it's so damn cold over there. Feel lucky that I didn't join them. My sister teased me that if i'm there, for sure i wil be hiding inside the luggage. So bad her. :)

Oh ya, my hubby's fb is being suspended. My frens, pls do add him up ya.

Gotta stop right now. Happy November av1.

No comments:

Post a Comment