Monday, October 25, 2010

Terribly Suffering

Yesterday was a horrible day for me. Why do I say so? Hmm, I did have ear problem since couple of months ago. Yes, I do not take very good care of my ears and keep making it to get injured each time. I got my bad day yesterday when i felt that I had difficulties to listen things. I couldn't describe what's inside my ear. It just like very watery and I feel heavy for my ear. T.T I'm afraid of I couldn't listen anything anymore in my life. Seriously to tell, I just could manage to listen 20% onli. Imagine that!! How scared am I. Ppl, please do take well care of ur ears. I was tearing. I was over worried. But I didn't tell my parents abt it cuz I know that once I let them know abt my condition they will probably worry abt me. TQ hubby for being with me yesterday. He hugged me to giv me the very bestest and warmth comfort to me. Yes, I feel his love. ♥ I was suffering whether or not to consult doctor at the midnight as I know the charges will be expensive than in normal working hours. Hubby suggested to go by today if I do not feel good again. But today, I just feel a little bit better and the feeling of heaviness of my ear is still there. Pray hard that I can get very well soon.

My fren received a call from office saying that he should hav dropped one sub due to his under probation. Omg. I'm definitely be alone to attend classes. It's okay. Somehow I feel that attending classes alone will be betta. Yes, perhaps it would be boring, but u can pay so much concentration to the class. I comfort myself in this way. I can't change the fact. Just wish both of my frens work harder. We hav to graduate 2geta. :))

3 assignments. But I haven started to touch a single yet. Quite lazy and I'm still in holiday mood. Please bring me back to the reality lahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment