Friday, October 8, 2010

Sick

Sick again. Sickness comes to find me again. The feeling of having fever and sore throat is very suffering. I do not hav the mood to do anything that i wanted to do, even i do not hav the appetite to eat as well. Yup, this is sick. I lie on the bed for the whole day with my quilt, headache seems nvr want to go off frm me. :( Finally i went to see doc and for sure tablets of medicine will be given to me again. This year i hav been sick for the 2nd time. Ppl, pls do take care or ur health, Do not ever let virus to keep attacking u. Piece of advise is, drink more water and regular exercise are needed.

One week holidays has passed. It comes to the 2nd week, means that it's the last week to enjoy my holidays. I don't care. I will throw every pro, sadness, unhappy thingy far away. I want to maintain my happy mood each day and for sure i want back my healthy body. But frankly to say, i've nothing to do at home except on9, otherwise, any suggestion ppl??

I promised myself i hav to update my blog more often but i seem to be more lazy than ever. Perhaps nothing special to share. :) And seriously i'm in broke condition again. I spent too much in buying makeup stuffs yet i stil couldn't keep track of the way how to make up. Hehe. I'm sure one day i will noe it pretty well. Jia you to myself.

Gotta stop right here. Update more soon. Happy weekend av1. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Loquat is for cough and lung in Chinese medicine. Sometimes i would take the Ninjiom Pei Pa Koa which is an extract of loquat when got scratchy throat.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    ninjiom.50webs.com

    ReplyDelete