Friday, October 1, 2010

New design

Do u guys realise that my blog has changed? HaHa. Hubby helps me to make changes in my blog. Guess what. I'm totally an obtuser in all these computer skills to manage these things. I don't know at all. But I know i hav to learn all by myself in order not to rely on ppl next time. I keep asking my fren, Ebel, she's the one who helps me lots wif my blog. Thanks. She's very nice indeed. :)

Woo Hoo~ All sisters hav reached home safely. Later on we will be going to shop shop and SHOP!! Secret Recipe is waiting us. Coffee Bean is waiting me as well. Happy to see all my sisters are coming bak. We're one big family. Hoho. Tomoro will be celebrating my beloved dad's birthday. I'm inviting my hubby to join us as well. He's too shy to meet my family members. Same to me as well, til now i'm stil so so so shy to hav dinner with his family. Tat's why i can und his feelings. I don't force him to join as i wan to giv him some time to get used with tis situation. Hubby, don't worry, someday later u will find out that mixing up with my family is very happy too. ♥

Gotta sotp right here. Hav a nice weekend av1. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment