Wednesday, September 29, 2010

END

It comes to an end. It's the end of Sept. Time flies. Time does pass very fast. Hubby 4 months training life is going to end soon. Nope. Tomoro is his last day of working. Yes. I feel great that he gains experience frm his working. I guess after he graduates, he wil be able to find a betta job. He has two weeks to enjoy for his holidays with me. Woo Hoo. Finally it does come to me. I'm longing this for so long.

2day is my 2nd day of my holidays. It's stil the same. I just stay at home and face my lappie all day long.. What shud i do? I reali couldn't list it out, not even one. Sigh! But i don't wish to step bak to uni life 1st, wish to hav more longer holidays, I wan to relax myself after the hectic and stress exams. But at the same time, i'm worrying my reuslts that would reali "hurt" me. I'm worrying that i couldn't accept the truth. Yes, i'm not doing it very well. I regret. Nothing can change the fact. Pray hard for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment