Monday, September 27, 2010

Exam Finished and Holidays Start

Finally. Finally my finals ended by 2day. It lasted for 3 weeks. Means that it does torture me within these 3 weeks. Overall, for all the papers that I had done, I seriously feel that I was not doing it very very well, especially for the BPM. The paper did make me stun when I flipped over the exam paper. Til now I'm stil worrying abt it. For 2day's paper, I guess I might not do it well too cuz as I mentioned b4, I do hav poor time management. I seriously do not hav enuf time to complete just for 3 questions. If I'm given 4 hours, I think i should be done it very well. HAHA. Well, since all is over. I shall just put avthing down and start enjoying my holidays to the max. I'm longing for this day to come. It comes finally. Feel happy and relieved once I handed up my booklet to the examiner. *Grin*

What shall I do during my holidays? I guess PPS is my best companion. Ha. Hubby is going to come bak to me very soon. His internship finishes very very soon. I can meet him very very soon. Finally we can stay bak as last time. Woo Hoo~ Double and Double happiness.

Recalling bak the 1st week without hubby, it was reali torturing me. I was not used to it the days without him. But slowly, I noe I hav to get used of it as my fren tells me, a couple doesnt nid to meet avday. Becuz a couple meets avday, for sure he/she wouldnt miss you.

At this moment, I'm enjoying myself very much with no worries, no pressure, no more sleepless night, no more to hav coffee to be my companion. But one thing, my bestest fren comes to stick wif me again ---> ULCER. I hav 3 ulcers which definitely cause me so much suffer. I hate YOU.

Gotta stop here. Will update more soon :) Hav a nice day av1.

No comments:

Post a Comment