Thursday, September 2, 2010

No Motivation

Argh. I hav no motivation to study at all. Finals is cuming nearer and nearer to me. I know i hav to fight wif it wif my max effort yet I feel that i hav thousands of lazy worms deep inside my body. Yes, "they" successfully conquer over me. Oh No! I shouldnt be liketat. Hubby keeps urging me to study bt nt watching drama now. Yup, I'm worrying. But how to stay focus? Any idea ppl? I need motivation desperately. But no one can help you except me myself. YES! I'm sure I can do it

Finally I hav made my decision to take MAICSA papers after my degree course. It helps me alot in my future wif tis certificate. Yes, I hav to study more harder in order to pass that professional papers. I do not hope to disappoint myself as well as my parents. All the best to myself.

Nothing is impossible to be settled. It depends what ways u do it. How much effort u put, at the end u wil gain wat u wan. Trust urself. Confidence is very much needed.

Recently, same thing, I'm getting thinner again til i hav 22 inches waist onli. OMG! Its the 1st time i hav in my life. Mum and sisters keep saying that I look more skinny than last time. Haha. Actually I do not realise that I'm getting thinner and thinner. Hubby feels disappointed and gives up in scolding me to gain fats. Sorry, I will try very very hard to be normal weight okay? I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment