Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dentist

Today went to meet dentist as I had tooth problem. Yes, the most terrible things in my life is to meet dentist. Heart nvr stop pumping once I noe i hav to meet him in order to hav my tooth "maintenance". HAHA. Once the nurse called my name and that moment i was so not willing to step inside the room and the room looks so terribly horrible. No one will und how much fear I was suffering at that moment. Actually I didnt feel any pain yet i hold my handbag so tight and both of my legs were shivering. My mum teased me. So shame! =.='' Overall, it onli took me awhile to fix it. Thanks. My tooth is safe now. (=

Love and friendship? Which one is more important to u? Love? Friendship? Actually, both must be weighted in the same balance way. Yes, lover loves you and cares abt you. But friends do that to you if u truly meet a nice friend around you. Do not find friends just indeed u nid them. After getting help frm them and just throw yr friends away. This kind of attitude is not likely accepted and sooner or later friends around u will start leaving you. At the end, u will be all alone to face the world. So, friends are important and leave a little place to let them stay inside yr life. Appreciate them alwiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment