Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Impression

What do u feel once u meet me for the 1st time? Cool? Nice? Sociallable? Sweet? Haha. Majority of my frens tell me that the 1st impression on their mind is I'm very cool. They think that I'm those kind of ppl that don't like to mix wif others and like to be alone. How come? Do I reali look like that? Actually not. I love making new frens. I'm easily mixed up wif ppl. But, the main point is here, I'm quite shy to take the 1st step to make new frens. I don't dare to start up a conversation wif ppl that i don't reali noe. Yes, tat's me. I'm timid, i'm shy. Perhaps u guys can say that i'm afraid of being rejected by ppl. It's so "fish" rite? HAHA.

Just got to noe, one of my college fren told me that when the 1st day he saw me in college, tat time i had red coloured-hair. He thought that i'm "la la mui". Argh! How bad is it when he told me this few days ago. No. I'm not actuali. See what, when u step outside, majority of the ppl has blonde or brown coloured-hair. For me, it's not nice. I onli like red, purple or those sharp coloured-hair. Different ppl has defferent taste. So pls dun criticize me ya. But i did colour my hair in brown or blonde b4 for sure. Nothing special. And, when I was in NS, that time if I'm nt mistaken, I highlighted my hair into red colour again. Again, ppl tend to cal me "红头妹''. Argh! Acuali I dislike ppl to call me in this way. Cuz of this, I was quite famous when I was in NS. Haha. I received many "love letter" frm different kinds of guys. I just felt weird and shocked why they didnt pass the letter to me face to face and instead of asking the 3rd party to pass to me. Weird rite? Somehow I miss my NS life now. How are you all my NS frens?

Recently i'm planning to dye my hair again. Hubby is seriously opposing this once I told him this. He dislikes me to hav coloured-hair. But, hehe, he can't stop me frm doing this cuz i don't reali like dark coloured-hair. HAHA. Do forgive me. :)

Bak to the topic, don't hesitate to mix up with me. I'm not hard to communicate with. I can chat whatever topics wif you once u start the conversation. Sign of Gemini ----> Love talking loads. :)

Well, i'm stil very enjoying my holidays though he's nt be wif me. But I blif once he is bak to me, my life wil b more colourful. I just hav to wait. Woo Hoo~~~ I will be going to watch lots of movies with him, I wish to shop til broke. Haha. Lots of activities wish to do them with him. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment