Sunday, September 12, 2010

Exam

Exam will officially start tomoro. Somehow I'm feeling tension now and afraid that i can't do it very well. Well, as the saying goes, 99% depends on yr hardwork, onli 1% depends on yr luck. Hopefully i own the 1% luck and by my side alwiz. I will ensure that i do my very best tomoro.

So fast it comes to sunday, means that holidays are gone. Sisters are bak to kl. Hubby has to leave me again. The feeling of leaving is definitely very sad though i noe that i wil gonna meet him very very soon. I guess frm now onwards i hav to put more effort for my revision rather than keep thinking of other stuffs. Be happy alwiz is most important.

Haha. Finally I noe how to use Google Chrome. It's more than betta to use Mozila Firefox now. I luv google chrome so much now. But there's some things for me to learn in advance in order to noe more abt it. I'm stil the new user, not reali noe how to use yet i say i fall in luv into it. Nonsense rite?? Haha :P

Wishing av1 who will be going to sit for finals tomoro. Best of luck ya. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment