Friday, September 3, 2010

Poor Utar System!!

Woke up early in the morning juz to register for the subs for next semester. I managed to register mine one but used up 3 hours. I failed to help my frens to register as the classes are full. I dont wonder why, since ppl are complaining Utar has poor system and why not Utar upgrades its systems so as to provide the best service to the students? As we're paying so much but we're not fully utilized it. I noticed many ppl r releasing their angers on FB, keep scolding and damaging Utar's reputation. Yes, I und their feelings cuz i'm one of the victim too. Since when Utar has changed this system and wanted us to register the subs for ourselves. Why not it settles avthing for us? Somehow I feel that Ktar is very much betta than Utar. Sighsssssssssssssssssss. Totally feel disappointed upon you.

Didnt sleep well last night as I was quite nervous for the registration. I could estimate this incident will happen on me. Timetable clashed. Nid to rearrange all of my timetable again. Feel so tension abt all these. STOP! I nid a break rather than keep refreshing the page and waiting it to load. It makes me to feel tired of waiting. Stop avthing and wil take a rest soon. Poor Utar.


No comments:

Post a Comment