Monday, September 13, 2010

1st paper

Yest had my 1st paper ---> Human Resource Management. I know that I'm not doing it very well. Same problem, I didn't manage my time well. At the end, I was quite rush to finish my last question with a simply-written answer. I don't wonder why since diploma till now, I do hav poor time management. Feel so helpless whenever i know that time is gonna end soon yet I stil hav questions to be answered. In that moment, definitely feel so much pressure, heart pumping non-stop, etc. Haha. Well, it was over. Don't think abt that anymore or else it makes u to feel down mood. Just let it be. =)

The next paper I will be having is Japanese paper which is the most terrify paper for me. Hopefully i can reali battle and conquer over it. YES! I can. I sure can. Another terrify paper is Operations Management which consists of calculation part. Damn. I'm afraid of calculation, I'm afraid of figures. I'm damn scared now. What to do? I still hav to work very very hard on it. Jia you to myself as well as to my frens.

To hubby ♥ I feel happy once i got to meet you last few days. It's more than enuf than avthing I want. Thnaks for being with me. I reali feel so sorry that the way i talked to you. I was too emotional but u nvr get angry of me yet make me to feel happy. SORRY! What I promised myself seems couldn't reach it. But trying my best is most important. Trustworthy, tolerate, love, care, respect are very much needed among all the couple. Yr partner understands yr feelings, he/she knows what u're thinking. Do not try to hide sumthing behind him/her. She/He is yr love one, he/she will be alwiz there to listen all of yr problems and happy things. Live more happily is the most important issue that yr partner wants. =)

Friends are important too as I mentioned last few posts. Friends are alwiz helping you along when u're down in problems. When u're sad, they lend out their shoulder for u to lie on, get full ready to listen all yr problems. For those who hav bf/gf, please do not forget abt yr frens. They are important as well. Do not alwiz think that yr frens are the lightbulb when u're wif yr gf/bf. This kind of thinking way is bad and soon yr frens wouldn't like to mix up with you.

Stop right here. Gonna stick wif my lovely Japanese books. Best of luck av1. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment