Monday, October 11, 2010

Touched

I'm so touched. Guess what. Hubby purposely brought me out for supper yest night when i told him i wished to eat WanTan Mee. Immediately he asked me to get prepared and will bring me out. I thought he was just joking with me and i started to get impatient to ask him stop fooling around with me. Haha. After a while, I realised that he was not joking but in serious tone. Hubby, thanks so much. ♥ And I don't reli feel good cuz each time yr family pays for it. :( Pls allow me to pay once,ok?

Surprisingly, yest received a sms from Station one. It states that i hav won the prizes that it offers free Yestea and Chicken Ball. Yes, last month me and hubby did fill in the form to join for the lucky draw. Wow, i'm so lucky to be choosen as winner. Woo Hoo~

Flipping over the newspaper these few days and seeing the horrible accident happened to those victims. I feel so sorry and pity for all of them and their family members as well. T.T Sigh! From my point of view, it's betta to take KTM or even ETS is more safer than taking bus. Hopefully all those bus drivers can follow the rules and regulations stated so as not to destroy ppl's life.

Well, tomoro will be going bak to kampar to sit for MUET test. I'm so nervous and scared now. But still hav to face it. Be steady.Holidays left few days and new sem gonna start very soon. No. I don't want to step bak to uni life. T.T I want more holidays. :(

1 comment:

  1. yea. RIP to those victims.
    u know, my sis also taking the same company bus from malacca to KL and the only difference is she took 5pm bus but the accident is 6pm bus.

    she also tell me, if that day the 5pm bus if full d, she most probably will take the 6pm bus..

    im really glad that she didnt involve in it.. TT

    btw,really feel sad for those who been satisfied in the accident..*Big big sigh*

    ReplyDelete