Sunday, October 10, 2010

Still Sick

I'm stil sick. Fever loves me loads. Having the heavy head all day long is very terribly suffering. I got well yest but 2day it seems that viruses come to visit me again. I feel so cold and my throat nvr wants to get well. It causes me so pain whenever i swallow my foods. It's more terrible than having ulcer in my throat there. I hope to get well soon cuz i noe once i get sick my weight will definitely drop. I'm skinny like skeleton like ppl used to say it to me. I don't mind as i noe i'm hard to grow fats except for my tummy. I hav big tummy. Haha. Mum urges to me to see doc again tomoro but i guess i wouldn't go for it. I rather rest at home.

I wonder why since when my body turns to be easily get affected by viruses? As i noe, i'm strong enuf to battle against all those sickness. It's okay, i'm sure i wil get well very soon as i received many wishes from frens around me. They care abt me that make me feel touched even just a simple wishing. Thanks ppl. ♥

My hubby is coughing very terrible as well. Both of us are sickers now. He's worrying very much abt me until he tends to call me more often in order to catch up with me of my recent condition. Yes, i make him worry so much cuz i didn't get well till now. It has been the 3rd day i'm falling sick. I hate sick. I hate eating medicine as no one likes to. I hate i hav a heavy head when i get up from my sleep. Oh god, please let me recover asap. I don't wish my sickness takes over most of my holidays.

Gotta stop right here and sleep early. Hopefully me and my hubby will get very well soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment