Sunday, May 16, 2010

~EnVy~

just viewed my fren's pic which she took in kl..
a whole gang of them went to kl for 2 days i guess...
they're my bf♥'s housemates..
i feel so much envy that they can travel 2geta...
had fun 2geta..
but onli me...the left out couple that couldnt join them...
its very very happy once the moment im with them..
i miss out the chance...
but i real dunno that they hv a trip on that day..

a gust of feeling came to me..
i felt angry plus moody..
i thought..why am i so unlucky to be liketat..
all negative thoughts came into my mind..
til i received ur called..
i was not using a good tone of voice to talk to u..
i was just like blaming u for not going trip wif me..
what a childish thinking i've got..
i should consider of ur situation..
u're not able to go...
i noe i hv to be considerate..
sorry my dear ♥
luckily u tried to tolerate wif me..
or else arguement arises again..

well..as my fren told me..
there wil b chances awaiting us..be patient to wait for the holidays..
nothing i can do...i just can wait for the coming holidays..

lets forget the sad case..
♥ tmr he's going to celebrate birthday wif me..
woohoo~~~~~~~
hopefully it would be a happy outings wif u..

~should stop right now~
gud nite everyone ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment