Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wednesday

It's wednesday...n yet i find nothing i can do to let go my time
the onli thing i can do is to face my laptop from noon to nite~~
bad...sem break is boring but...
IM RELEASED FROM STUDIES ♥

I wish to change my blog's background or temp
late so that it looks more nice..
but i couldnt make it..
mayb im obtused in these computer skills..
waiting someone 2 do it for me...wheee~~~

Counting down 3 more days..
♥ He ♥ wil b cuming bac
i cant wait for my outings wif him..woo hooo

where should we go??
what are u gonna do??
herm...still wondering..

We have onli one week 2 stick 2geta b4 he leaves ipoh for his industrail training T.T
sad....sad...:(

i couldnt imagine the life when im in kampar~~
mayb i'll be all alone??
mix wif new frens??

i reali dunno...
i even try to make my timetable of next semester as full as i can..
so that i dun hv spare time to think about him~~too bad
i believe time flies very fast..it wil end very very soon..HOPELLY
♥ this is the pic i like the most ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment