Monday, May 17, 2010

♥ hAppY BirThdaY to mYseLF

~woohoo~
today had a simple outing wif u ♥
celebrated my birthday as well though a little bit early~

firstly,we went to watch movie~~
the title of the movie is " A Nightmare On Elm Street"
its damn terribly horible scary...
i kept using my hand to cover my eyes
he kept telling me "har,now regret anot?u're the one who choose tis movie...."
LOL~~well...its a nice movie though

after movie,v went to hv our lunch~~
it was hard to decide wat to eat..
finally..we went to Black Canyon~~
i ordered my favourite chicken tom yam plus Mocha Glarier ♥

met his fren n they chatted awhile b4 v went to secret recipe~
ordered a slice of chocolate banana~
its my favourite cake~
im glad tat he's stil rmb wat's my favourite cake~

well~~he bought one short pant..
i chose a short pant n a shirt for myself too~~whee ♥

around 6pm...v went bac home..
i feel satisfy n happy with today's outing though it was not a luxurious celebration~~
thanks for being wif me ♥
thanks for the birthday wish ♥
its the 3rd time u celebrate birthday wif me..
i treasure it loads..

Last but not least~~~
THANK YOU MY BELOVED DEAR ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment