Monday, May 31, 2010

Lonely Life in Kampar --- Day 1

I reached kampar around 12pm..
actuali i was late as my frens had planned for my birthday party..
i feel so much sorry to them..
they planned very well for it but then i was late for it
so it was CANCELLED

after that..i headed to class
my 1st class..just sat there n marked attendance then can leave the class
since the class ended early so they decided to go celebrating my birthday at Vegas
received birthday card frm them

they bought me little chocolate cake ♥
very nice =)
once again..THANKS

after that..2nd class..JAPANESE class
we were late to class..
missed the prior 20mins part
i realised that japanese launguage is nt an easy sub to study
well~
just be hardworking..DONT BE LAZY
the following lecture class was Cancelled again..
so v planned to go A box..
SING K
im a bit shy..so i just sat there n listened my frens to sing..
they were so HIGH...
HAHAHA

6pm..
got to go to fetch my housemate as i promised to fetch her bac
it was raining quite heavily..
i shouldnt be so bad to let her take bus rite??
hmm~~

when reached home..got a gust a sad feeling
bcz he's nt here
i miss him very much
very lonely in the room..
T.T

later wil b going to hv supper wif 2126 members..
wonder wat they wil giv me??
surprise??
haha..duno..


stop rite here..
gotta prepare myself to go out again..


No comments:

Post a Comment