Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lonely Life in Kampar --- Day 2

As usual,today woke up a little bit early to take my breakfast..
hot milo plus one small cake~quite full though
today's classes were a bit boring cz i've no notes..
i just went to attend the class by listening the lecturer lecturing in front..DAMN bored..
as i noe no notes are uploaded in the wble..
i guess start frm week 2 i wouldnt be so free as nw..sobs..

yest's nite was having a very hard feeling~~
the main reason is HIM :(
i couldnt sleep well..
whole mind thinking of him
i couldn't reach him cz he fell to sleep as he needs to work the other day..
sigh!!!
my fren told me i've changed a alot..
frm talkative to silent..
ya..actuali im sad..no mood whenever i think bout him
tears onli can flow deep inside my heart
when u wil b bac to me??
its unpredictable..

2 more days to go..
i wish to bac home..
dun wana to stay here T.T
pls save me out frm here..
its like heaven without u by my side
hopefully i can stand still til the end of tis sem.
i TRY..
i wil reali TRY...

stop right here..
not having a gud feeling though T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment