Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lonely Life in Kampar --- Day 6

got angry this early morning when i wished to drive to skul...
the 2pid guy parked his motor juz right behind my car..
WTH..
Jasmine n I reali couldnt move the motor away too...
GGGGGRRRRR....
cant he juz use his brain to think tat he shouldnt park his car behind ppl's car rite??
STUPID FELLLOW
my fren reached campus adi bt then i gave him a call for help..
he purposely came bac frm campus to take me n Jasmine to skul..
THANKS MY FREN...

after class..v had 3 hours break..
went to my fren's house to play cards..
reali veli happy n enjoy...
HAHAHA
Ashley...u were a big loser 2day...
after games...haeded bac to campus to continue or 4 hours lecture class :(
damn tired n sleepy..
didnt put so much effort in listening though..

i felt lonely after i got bac home..
picked up my hp n called him..
arrrgh...he was free bt then never call me..
bad boy!!! ♥

i've been busy calling my bro n fren to inform them when n where to get their sticker..
hehe...i sacrifice mine one to gif my fren..
can say tat im stupid???
actuali i juz dun wan to waste money to buy such exp sticker..
as my bro needs it alot so i gif it to him too..
wow...IM GOOD..hehe

sometimes...flashing bac what u hv said b4..
its reali realli sweet..♥
i never expect i wil get a such special answer frm u..
i rmb vividly..
tat day i was asking u :"what do u like me since im a bad girl and im nt pretty as well!!"
u replied me :"i luv yr heart but nt luv yr face" ♥
i couldnt imagine in tat moment how happy i was..
how sweet i was..
i told myself..im the most "hang fuk" girl in the world..
thanks for avthing my dearest ♥
i will reali appreciate u...
THANKS

currently waiting for his call..
well...ntg special anymore..gud nite :)


No comments:

Post a Comment