Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time Flies :(

arrrrgh...
time flies reali fast
it comes to sunday adi
means tat he's bak to kl
another 2 weeks to go..
2 weeks to wait him bak to me..
sigh!!!!
T.T

well..within these 2 weeks..
i wil make my timetable as pack as i can
so tat i wont hav spare time to think nonsense thgs

b4 he left jz nw..
i went to his house jz to meet him.
thought it was juz awhile..
i felt satisfy..
fully-satisfy~~~ ♥
take gud care of yrself there..
i'll be alone in kampar n fight for my own..
miss u much yea..

n i told n promised myself..
i wont let "it" to happen btw 2 of us..
cheers ^^

nw im jz afraid of the japanese class tomoro..
hopefully the class goes well to me...
ah meng,plz dun sit beside me..
u owaz make me luff like hell..
i guess someday later the lecturer wil ask both of us to stand outside
or bar us frm taking tis sub..
HAHAHA..

jz hope i can b more happy..
same do those ppl around me..


No comments:

Post a Comment