Monday, June 14, 2010

Lonely Life in Kampar --- Day 7

wasai...2day japanese lecture was suck..
super duper suck..
it is taught by a malay lecture...
arrrgh...his teaching way n skills reali bad enuf..
he asked us to read out the ans..
but those who has the book onli...
for those who doesnt hav the book then can skip...
as i do nt hav the book...
so my frens n i were juz sat there talking non-stop..
playing my fren's Iphone...
after tat..the lecturer juz sat on the table n waited the time to pass...
v planned to sign the attendance den left the hall...
BUT....BUT...
he onli distributed the attendance list when the time it was gonna dismiss...
feel like wana punch him soon...
damn boring sat in the hall for almost 2 hours n yet didnt learn anything..
wasted my time n of cz money as well~~~

for my dinner....i took kfc wif my housemate----->Jasmine
a very nice girl..
feel warmth n happy when she's by my side..
v can chat whatever v like...tq for being wif me my girl ♥
after came bak frm dinner..
time to practice for my japanese as next week i do hav a quiz..
hope to score well~~~gambate to myself

yum cha session wif my former classmates...
i very much like kian teng's jokes...
during diploma skul life...he used to talk jokes wif us n drove us crazy..
HAHAHA...
stil rmb last time during econ tutorial class..
u made jokes...me n my fren burst into laughter..
the tutor got angry n asked three of us to stand outside..
v juz kept our mouth shut after tat..
didnt dare to make any single sound...
so funny..
started to miss my diploma life..
nt tough as im having nw in utar...
sigh...

received your ♥ calls..
u complained to me tat u spent alot today..
mostly spent on foods..
haha...i noe u juz like to eat...
luv to see yr greedy face when u're eating..
so cute baby...♥

alrite...its time to bed...
gonna hav a nice sweet dream tonite...
GUD NITE EVERYONE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment