Thursday, June 17, 2010

:)

both sisters wil b cuming bac tonite..
woohooo~~
b4 they cum bac...
v use to plan how do v spend our weekend..
haha...
yest v planned to go jj,sing k n go for swimming on the cuming sat..
my sister's bf requests me to teach him how to swim..
haha...juz wait n c wat am i going to do...
hoho...^^

i wish to buy new clothes, new shoes or bag...
addicted to Seed's bag as i saw one my fren got it..
haha..so i juz hope i can get one too..
i told him ♥ bout this..
he wil juz scold me tat i owaz waste money to buy these uesless things..
T.T i bet every girl does like shopping rite??
im inlcuded in it le..so plz no more scolding me...
sometimes i ask him :'' can u giv me avthing tat i wish like how my dad gives me avthing tat i wan?"
he told me "NOT"
earning money is not easy,dun spend any single amount of money in a wrong way..
ya..strongly agree wat he has told me...
well..i wil try to control not to spend extravagantly on these stuffs..
I TRY ^^

in the cuming weeks..i hav to start settling my assignments..
tonnes of works..
since when i can finish them???
alot...alot..
journals...proposals...interview...
how to manage??
as sum assignments hav the same due date to pass up...
T.T so bad
degree life is nt an easy job...
i juz hav to be strong

hmmm...i guess i hav to control my emotion n my behavior..
frankly,i seldom get angry towards my frens..
but... i meet one fren tat i seriously dislike..
the person's attitude,the way of acting n talking seriously oppose my attitude towards tat person
i guess i hav to put down my jaundice view towards the person so tat i reali can communicate wif the person...i try..i wil reali try

ntg much to say bout today..
cheer up to myself..
n i miss him badly ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment