Friday, June 4, 2010

Boring Friday

I've ntg to do the whole day..
whole day facing my laptop..
chatting wif my sis in msn..
life seems veli boring too in ipoh..
cz without him..T.T

recently im eating alot n alot..
for sure weight is gaining so much~~
OMG..do i look fat than last time?
pls let me noe if i get fatter...
wish to maintain my weight around 40-42kg liketat..
hoho..the max weight i got is 46kg..
but 6 months ago..my weight was frm 46 to 39kg.
i didnt noe wat happened to me seriously...
get scolded by parents n HIM as well..
but nw..im gaining weight...no more scolding k??
but he hopes i get more fatter cz he doesnt wish to hug a SKELETON =.=''
HAHA...
i stil hv kfc n pizza for my supper later..omg..veli oily foods...

hehe..received calls frm him n he promises me sumthing..
wooohooo~thanks dear ♥
i'll wait for u...

ntg else to write..
stop here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment