Sunday, June 20, 2010

('',)

~sunday~sunday~sunday...
so fast it comes to sunday...
for sure sisters are going bac to kl..bro goes bac to kampar..
onli left me alone in ipoh wif my parents..hehe..
usually i wil bac kampar on sunday,but he's nt by my side..i wil b all alone in kampar..
so i prefer to stay in ipoh..
well..tomoro sure wil b going to a heaven place.. T.T

today is Father's day..
hereby wishing my dad a happy Father's day..
thanks for everything that you hav given to all of us..
u owaz giv us the very best thg to us..
well..v do very appreciate it ♥
sisters paid for the lunch v had..
my bro n i are nt included to pay for it as v are stil studying..
i promised my dad i wil treat him once i step into working life..

after came bac frm outside..
chit chat session wif siblings..
juz awhile,they started to pack their things..
pack so many foods to kl..
seems like starving for 10 days..HAHA..

this sat they wil cum bac again..
purposely cum bac to celebrate my grandmum's birthday at chemor
av year does the same thg..
according to our family,it divides into 2 sessions to go to chemor..
1st sessions..around 4 sumthing...
my mother wil depart 1st...
2nd sessions...my dad n others siblings of mine onli depart frm home
usually wil depart around 6pm sumthing
guess y v depart so late?
tats onli one reason..
cz its damn BORING there...haha..
im a bad girl...
nt reli like to go there :)

hmmmzzz...
this week i guess he's nt cuming bac...
:( :( :(
nvm...i wil juz wait for his return..

woohoo
♥ (20/6/2010)
today is our 35th month anniversary..
one more month to go...
its our 3rd year anniversary
cant deny that time does pass reli fast..
stil planning how to celebrate on this important day wif u
:)
last but nt least..i very much appreciate yr luv n care towards me
thanks for avthing as well

luv u :)

stop right here..
gonna study for tomoro n tues's quiz...
gambate to myself
=p

No comments:

Post a Comment