Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lonely Life in Kampar --- Day 12

it was so funny to c my fren slipped down today..
immediately me n my fren were bursted into loud laughter..
HAHAHA...
she knelt down there for 5 seconds stil didnt want to get up..
n none of us help her too...
v were juz busy laughing at her especially me..
sorry ya my fren..its reli funny enuf...

some assignments nit to pass up on week 9..
omg..how do i manage to settle them in these few weeks time..
Utar is trying to kill us..
DAMN it..

something enlightens me..
for u ♥
sorry tat i've made u sad
sorry tat i've made u worry bout me
sorry tat i've mistaken u owaz
sorry..too many to apologize..
YUP..i promised myself not to let "it" happen btw n u me..
i wil try my best to control my emotion..
i juz wan u to b happy all the time :)
TQ my dearest ♥
seems like i hav too many thgs to talk to u..
but u're nt with me..
nvm...u noe wat im thinking cz..
OUR HEART ARE LINKED 2GETA
hehe...

well,gotta rest soon
gud nite av1

No comments:

Post a Comment