Thursday, June 3, 2010

Home Sweet Home ♥

~Home sweet home~
longing to go home since the day i reached kampar..
its like heaven staying there..T.T

2day i was doing a super 2pid thg n yet very shame too..
i was wanted to go out to wash my bottle n i realised the next door new guy didnt close his door n he turned around n looked at me...
with his weird look..im sure he feels surprise y im living here..HAHA
after tat..i went bac to my own room..i was standing at my door n peeking him..
SUDDENLY he turned his head bac n noticed tat im peeking him
OMG~~~
i quickly turned around n closed my door...
ARRRRGH...very "fish"

after i came bac frm class..
i saw a sticky note on my door..
tearing down..slowly read the whole passage~~
AH...i guess it rite..
frm the note..he says tat he wishes to be my fren n nvr guess tat im a girl who live beside him..
n he asks for my reply whether i can be his fren onot..
ya sure...i reply him by sticking the note on his door n left..
very funny..

around 4 sumthing..i reached home..
feel so gud.. ♥
at tis moment..i hope to make myself relax..
relax to the max..
next week onwards im bc i guess..
nit to start preparing 4 my assignments n journals..

ntg else bout 2day..stop right here..
enjoying my life in IPOH :)


No comments:

Post a Comment