Thursday, June 24, 2010

=p

got bac home..
wooo hoo~~
i luv ipoh so much..
feel nice once i stepped into my house..

tomoro my siblings are going to cum bac ipoh again..
n v plan to go jj again as mage sales is started..
cant wait to grab sutffs again ♥

today went to kampar Tesco wif my frens..
i did a 2pid thing..
now their turn to burst into laughter.
but indeed it was very "fish" la..
LOL

i hav a bad feeling in a sudden..
n it remains very long n nvr goes off in my heart..
i dun wonder y i hav tis kind of feeling.
but sure its related to him..
i guess im thinking too much...
confidence level drops to zero..
til i got his cal..
feel much more better n i noe..
his heart wil onli can fit in one person..
tats me..
no others..
i should hav blif him instead of suspicious him..
Game of Love,Im definitely a LOSER
:(
i used to think very much n after tat go complaint to him
y i hav got so many complaints n yet i do not receive any complaints frm him??
y am i like tat??
i guess im requesting too much frm him?
izit my expectation too high??
i guess so..
im trying hard to change myself to be a better gf n yet..
it fails..
im a failure,defeatist,stupid,useless....
sigh.. T.T

currently bc wif my assignments..
i comfort myself nt to think too muc though im not feeling gud..
avthing wil turn gud if i think in a positive way..
a gud advise frm my dear fren..
i wil owaz bear in mind..
i try..i wil reli try..

No comments:

Post a Comment